Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Zoya: Touch Collection Limited Edition 2011, Swatches and Review

The Touch Collection by Zoya: 3 Perfect Nude Colors

"Zoya Nail Polish presents 3 new, full coverage nude creams-softly kissed with a touch of metallic to make them ultra wearable and dynamic. Soft, Sensual, Sexy and Elegant."

Note: All manicures have 1 coat of base coat and NO top coat!

First up is Zoya "Minka" - 2 coats






























 "Zoya Nail Polish in Minka can be best described as: A pale, milky beige nude with yellow undertones and a hint of pearly silver shimmer. An opaque, full-coverage nude, especially flattering on skin with neutral and olive tones."

Next, Zoya "Shay"- 2 coats








































"Zoya Nail Polish in Shay can be best described as: A dense, fleshy light peach with slight orange-red undertones and a hint of pearly silver shimmer. An opaque, full-coverage nude that compliments warm skin tones."

 Lastly, Zoya "Pandora"- 2 coats








































"Zoya Nail Polish in Pandora can be best described as: A medium pink-beige nude with blue and mauve undertones and a hint of pearly silver shimmer. An opaque, full-coverage nude that works beautifully on skin with cool tones."

I found all three formulas to be a bit looser and more runny than the usual Zoya formula. I had some pooling issues along my cuticle while painting them, but if you are more careful, you can avoid this :)

They all leveled off nicely and left no streaks or brush strokes behind.  I loved how these are essentially frost, without all the "frost"..know what I mean.LOL :P

They have a subtle frost  texture which gives them a very "metallic-like" coating. Nice and subtle. My favorite is Shay, this is a neutral shade I can see myself wearing. Minka is a bit too yellow for me and Pandora is a bit too pink for my taste,  but Shay is JUST RIGHT!

I like how each one is so different that any person can find a shade among these 3 that would work for them.Good Job Zoya!

"Find Zoya TOUCH as well as over 300 other ultra high-fashion Zoya shades at www.zoya.com. As always, each and every Zoya color is made for women so we name them after women."
*These products provided by Zoya PR for review.
Pin It!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

whoa!!! Pandora pulls really pink on you, but I like it!

Unknown said...

@Poetic Realist- I was really surprised by that as well. The pics don't lie, it was PINK on me..LOL! :)

BMR said...

I've been wondering how these would look on us with darker skin. Being honest, I think I like Minka best. But Shay looks really good on you.

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm really liking Minka. I can't believe how Pandora is so pink. I did pick it up. Now I'm wanting the others. These will be great when I'm in a nude mood :)

Shadow said...

Im really liking these nudes. Ive been on a search for office friendly polishes and I think I found them. I must have them lol.. thanks for the great swatches

Unknown said...

@BMR- I will admit, Minka is growing on me :)Thanks

@rmcandelight- They are the perfect trio for a "nude mood"..LOL

@Shadow- These are VERY office friendly :) Grab them all!

Rory said...

I think Shay is the real winner here. It seems to look good on most people. I really love it on you!

Unknown said...

@Varnish Vixen- Thank You!

Biba said...

These look so good on you!

Elena said...

I like Minka best on you.

Nailderella said...

Shay looks so pretty!

btw, I love your blog, I'm following you now ;D